Thursday, May 7, 2009

Best day ever...

Really "best day once I get home from work" day ever!! Not truly the best day ever since that would include NOT working.

Here's what I'm coming home to though (don't be too jealous):
-A clean house (the housekeepers came today)
-Clean sheets (yes, they change our sheets - they are keepers! pardon the pun!)
-Tired doggies (they have been at daycare all day and won't be their usual hyperactive selves)
-Groomed, clean doggies (they got groomed today!!)
-Manicured lawn (we paid someone to mow the lawn today - usually Michael mows but he's been working so much he didn't have time this week)

Then, I'm leaving home once I get home, drop off the dogs and change because I have an appointment with John (the best in Plano...or all of DFW for that matter) to get my nails done.

Yeah...that's a good day...

I like all my home and dog responsibilities being outsourced on the same day.

It's even better when this all happens in sync like this when I'm having company on the weekend...which I am this weekend. Awesome! :)

Okay, I'm done bragging. I just realized how much I'm shelling out to get all of this done!

3 comments:

Chelsi said...

Brag away! Now come to Florida, keep my baby, and let me get all this special treatment. ;)

Unknown said...

I'm way jealous :)

Allison said...

This is the life of a DINK, and I'm living it up!!! DINK = Dual Income, No Kids :)) I know it will not last forever!! But Chels - I will babysit Brierley any day of the week!!!