Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas Pictures

My brother's longtime girlfriend Elyse is incredibly talented at photography, and she took our Christmas pictures last weekend.

I will not reveal our official Christmas picture until later, but here are a few of my favorites.






I especially love the two of Kosmo by himself - yawning and one where he has a wrinkled lip - such a silly boy! He's my little Santa Kos!!!



Madeline is worn out from all the picture taking!



Here is a picture of our house at night....I LOVE Christmas lights!!! Sweet Michael got up on the roof this year and put lights on the house.


I hope you're enjoying this Christmas season as much as we are!

Beau Hughes preached last Sunday at The Village Church on the Hope of Advent. Listen here. We have hope that we will be with Christ forever, and He will make all things new!

This Sunday is the 4th Sunday of Advent and the candle represents Peace. The fourth candle reminds us that Jesus comes to bring Peace to both the world and to people's hearts. Without Christ there is no peace in this world.

“For unto us a child is born, unto us a Son is given. And the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, the Mighty God, the Everlasting Father, the Prince of Peace.” Isaiah 9:6-7

Peace to you and your family this Christmas.....

4 comments:

Chelsi said...

I will tell you again - these are GORGEOUS!!! You look so beautiful!!!

Susan and Craig said...

I love the pictures!!! What a beautiful couple and the dogs are adorable!!!

katie newton said...

Hey girlie!!! I love your pictures.... they are all so beautiful!! She did a great job taking them.

Hope you and your sweet family have a great Christmas!!! :)

Chanes said...

umm your dogs are sooo cute!