Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Twerson?!

Twerson definition: Twitter person, member, user.
Synonym: Tweeple




I'm officially a tweeter/twerson!! I am learning so much new twitter language - it's overwhelming!

I started my account on twitter so I would get real-time health updates to my phone from @MattChandler74 and @villagechurchtx but have lately realized the wonderful benefits of this thing called twitter!

First of all, it's just plain fun! It's an awesome way to keep in touch! And for lazy bloggers like me, it keeps people updated without having to sit down at the computer and write a blog entry!

So I invite you to follow me on Twitter (@allipenn or http://twitter.com/allipenn) and join in on the fun! Or at least take a look at my recent tweets on the right side of this blog!

Wishing you a MERRY and BRIGHT day before Christmas Eve!!!!

No comments: