We got back from Hawaii early Thursday morning, and today was the first day I was able to get caught up on everyone's blogs! It was great to hear the updates...and to realize that Mindy tagged me!! Yippee! My first tag. Thanks Mindy! :)
1. Mention the person who tagged you.
2. Complete the list of 8's.
3. Tag 8 of your wonderful blog friends!
8 things I look forward to:
1. Celebrating my 2nd wedding anniversary with Michael on June 9th.
2. Meeting my newborn baby cousin, Emery Dawn Lind on June 19th.
3. My 10 year high school reunion (I know - I'm a huge dork - but I have always looked forward to it because I love my high school class and it's really not too far away - makes me feel OLD!)
4. Going to Savannah with Kerri and visiting Paula Deen's restaurant
5. Watching Carter (my baby brother and new grad) start his new life in Austin; I'm so proud of him!!!
6. Growing old with Michael
7. Raising kids with Michael
8. Getting pregnant (I left that in there from Mindy's!)
8 things I did yesterday (Sunday 5/31):
1. Made excuses for not unpacking our 4 suitcases (I'm still in vacation mode!).
2. Made excuses for not doing laundry (we were out of detergent!).
3. Watched some show about the Kiss guy, Gene Simmons (I never do stuff like this, but wanted to spend time on the couch with my dogs who I had missed dearly - the show was pretty funny though).
4. Cuddled with my dogs on the couch while poor Michael worked.
5. Went to Wal-mart and the grocery store so I could say I did something that was slightly productive.
6. Bought some randoms at Wal-mart since Michael wasn't with me to reign me in: American Flag w/ pole, Back door mat that says "Wipe your paws", and a new charcoal grill for $25 since I didn't feel like cleaning our old grill grate.
7. Ate chocolate covered macadamia nuts from Hawaii for lunch.
8. Went to home group and caught up with everyone. It was a great time!
8 things I wish I could do:
1. Sing at someone's wedding before I die
2. Find a better karaoke place in Plano
3. Get back into shape and be able to actually breathe doing so
4. Be a morning person
5. Be an incredible ballroom dancer; I know I personally, could do this (it's my partner who has major issues - sorry babe!)
6. Move to a smaller town
7. Buy a new horse and board it about a mile from my house and have two little car seats on the back of my saddle where Madeline and Kosmo could ride with me
8. Travel more and have more of an interest in places to go that have an interesting history (but it just so happens that all I really care about for now is laying on the beach/swimming in the ocean)
8 shows I watch:
1. The Bachelor/Bachelorette
2. The View
4. Good Morning America
5. King of Queens
7. Desperate Housewives
8. American Idol
8 bloggers I tag:
1. Chelsi Lewis
2. Kori Batten
3. Kelly Smith
4. Susan Cheyne
5. Julianne Anderson
6. Julie Rhoden
7. Suzanne Porter
8. Kristin Lind
The last two might be wishful thinking, but they had to be included!!