Friday, October 30, 2009

Welcome to the world, Tanner James!!

Tanner - this message is for you:
When I walked into your parents house 2 days after your arrival and saw more than 15 family members standing around you in adoration, I had many thoughts....
-Yes, there a LOT of us!!!
-Yes, we will love you like this and completely adore you forever!
-Yes, that can be a little smothering sometimes, but I will say you probably will want to get used to it now rather than later, because that's the way it's going to be when you have a big family on both sides who cannot get enough of your cuteness and sweetness!!

Just remember it's all because we love you. :)

Here's a great picture of Tanner and his mom (looking absolutely beautiful I might add)!


I really was in shock when I realized how many people were at Heather and Wade's house on their first day home from the hospital!! They took it in amazing stride too. Michael and I came to visit them and baby Tanner on Saturday, October 3rd.

After seeing all the love and support and excitement in their house and getting over the shock, I decided that's what I want - how fun!!! :)

Here are some pictures from the weekend where we welcomed Tanner ... that turned into a great big family get together!

Michael and Josh (Kristin's husband) with Emery (Josh's daughter)


Me, Kristin, Josh and Emery


Michael and me


Silly Michael and Emery! (Yes, Tanner, this weekend IS all about you - but first of all, we were trying to share you with everyone else, so in a lot of these pictures you're having to share the spotlight already...scroll down to see more pictures of you!)


Heather (Tanner's mom), Tanner James, and me


Me, Michael and Emery


Kristin, Emery, me (Em - I'm going to have to teach you how to pose for the camera!!)


Me, Kristin


Kristin and her Dad (my Uncle Ron - my mom's brother)


Wyatt (Kristin and Josh's son, 4 yrs old) and his "Papa" (my Uncle Ron) - Papa's birthday is 10/6 (October is THE month for Willis birthdays so it seems) and we are celebrating his upcoming birthday and Tanner's arrival with cake! Ron is letting Wyatt have some fun blowing out the candles (Wyatt's birthday is 10/17)



Welcome to the world, Tanner James!! We're so glad you are finally here!!!

No comments: