Wednesday, June 8, 2011

You're not gonna believe this.....well, maybe you are....

I decided to AT LEAST check some of my friends blogs today because I've been out of the blog world for forever at this point. The way I remember how to get to my friends blogs is from the links on my blog page. Well, I started to open up my blog page, and I had completely forgotten the web address! How pathetic is that?!! After trying penningtonpack, michaelandallison, etc. etc..... I finally remembered. Duh!

This is just a little blog post to say hi and that I'm still alive.

I will be trying to start checking friends' blogs on a somewhat regular basis though...as long as I can remember how to find my own blog. :)

Love, Allison

2 comments:

Chelsi said...

Yep, no shocker there! Sure do wish you'd get back to blogging - always enjoyed yours. BUT, I know you hate it so I won't push ;) Glad you're alive though!

Susan and Craig said...

Yeah...you're back. Your posts always make me laugh so get back to it. The first one is always the hardest after being gone for so long, just like working out (I come up with a new excuse everyday to not work out)!