Thursday, August 6, 2009

My Sweet Cousins!

Okay - it's time to re-enter the blogging world! Two months is too long for sure! I have missed everyone. (Thanks Mindy for giving me the kick in the pants that I have needed!!)

My first update is about my precious newborn second cousin, Emery. Born to my first cousin and best friend, Kristin. Emery is now 3 months old and had her 3 month pictures taken this week. So adorable!!!! In the cutest outfit ever....given to her by none other than her favorite cousin....me!! :)

Emery


Kristin, Wyatt (3 yrs, 9 mos old), Emery (3 1/2 months old)


Wyatt and Emery


Even more exciting...I get to see Emery this weekend AND next weekend. I am headed to Tulsa for a baby shower for my other cousins' first baby - Wade and Heather. Then, Kristin's whole gang - Emery, Wyatt, and her husband, Josh are coming to visit us in Dallas (all the way from Columbia, Missouri) the following weekend.

More updates to come!!!

1 comment: