Thursday, February 26, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!


I am officially 27 years old!! My birthday was on a Saturday this year, so we took full advantage and had a very fun celebration!! First was dinner and drinks at Ra Sushi followed by karaoke at D'Vine Wine! I actually think everyone had as much fun as I did!!


Thank you to everyone for the incredible outpouring of love on my birthday this year and for celebrating with me! You all definitely made it a birthday to remember...even those of you who couldn't make it.

See the slideshow below for some of the pictures from the night.

5 comments:

Mindy Rives said...

That is the cutest cake I've ever seen...where did that come from? Hope you had a fabulous b-day! Happy 27th!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!!! Your cake is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! I am also sooo excited to keep in touch with you :)
Kori

Allison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Allison said...

I'm so glad you asked about where the cake came from...I am SO proud of my frugality because its taking serious effort and I've been working really hard on being more frugal...and the cake came from Kroger!! It was $23. I added the ribbon and the flowers myself. :) So all in all, we spent about $35 for the cake.

Long story short..we got our wedding cake from Dallas Affaires and Michael and I had been getting each other's bday cakes from there the past couple of years and spending wayyy too much money, so this year, I told Michael I wanted to see how doing some of the cake myself and ordering it very simple/plain from Kroger would turn out and it was great. Sort of weird me decorating part of my own cake but I put Michael on too tight of a budget to not help him out! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the cake and it looked so fun! I wish I could have made it!!