Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Baby Shower

This past Saturday, I had the privilege of throwing my wonderful cousin, Kristin a baby shower! Kristin is so special to me, and I couldn't be more thrilled that she is having a baby GIRL!!

Kristin lives in Columbia, Missouri, home of the University of Missouri...such a cute college town that sort of reminds me of College Station. I found a cute little private room in a local coffee house to throw the shower and it was just perfect.

See below for some pictures of the shower.

All PINK decorations







The best baby shower cake ever! (Thanks to my cousin Kerri for helping me pick out this awesome cake.)
*Money saving tip: We had the bottom tier of the cake created as a faux base, which gave the cake a dramatic look but since it is just iced cardboard, it's huge savings!




The spread (thanks to my wonderful friend Dana for letting me borrow her awesome Arthur Court serving set to use at the shower. You cannot tell from the pictures really but it made for a beautiful spread and everyone loved it!)


Cute pregger girl (8 months!)


Kristin and me


Kristin's mother-in-law Treina, Kristin, Kristin's mom

2 comments:

Kate said...

Girl you did a great job decorating! I'm reading Love & Respect too! Hope all is well with you.

Chelsi said...

Awesome job!!!! Wouldn't expect anything less from Allison ;)