Thursday, March 26, 2009

It's Wine in a Box!

It's wine in a box, yeaahhhh

1 - Buy some wine in a box
2 - Pour that wine from the box
3 - You'll love that wine in a box

That's the way we do it....It's wine in a box!!

I have a new obsession. The wine in a box from Target. And please...don't judge me until you try it.


Here are my reasons for loving my new wine favorite:
1. The cabernet sauvignon and shiraz blend is fabulous!
2. The box costs $16.99 and is equal to 4 bottles of wine! What a deal!
3. The box lasts up to 4 weeks and stays fresh!!
4. The box has a spout - so easy!! Gone are the days of corkscrews, etc.
5. You just put the box on your pantry shelf (unless you like white wine, and then you should store it in the refrigerator) and voila! its easily accessible for daily cooking and drinking!
6. I often cook with red wine (sauteed mushrooms, spaghetti sauce, etc.) and its nice to not have to open an entire bottle of wine if I only need to use 1 cup of red wine.
7. You feel like you have an excuse to have a glass every night because the spout is calling you!

Enjoy!! (and make sure to thank me later!)

P.S. If you are so out of it that you do not know what song I am imitating at the beginning of this post, then please click here!!! And once again, enjoy...and you can thank me later!! (The link is PG-13...or R rated maybe, so don't look at it at work and get the kids out of the room first, but its really not too dirty - its Justin Timberlake on SNL and sooo funny!)

No comments: