Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Featured in Health magazine!

Ok, well not really "featured"...but I was quoted! You know, I gotta try to exaggerate a little bit - it's the way I am!

Quoted about what? Sex...orgasms specifically. And I am NOT going to tell you what the quote is on this blog because some of the readers may really NOT want to know. (You know who you are).
*Since I first posted this story, I have had so many curious george's calling me to ask what I said and now I have been talked into posting my quote within the comments section of this post. So go there if you WANT to know what I said. LOL - I have no shame!


Anyway, it's kind of cool. After my quote, it says "Allison, 27 years old, Plano, TX".

But if you want to see it, there's not much time left since the March issue will be replaced with the April issue very soon.

How did such a thing happen to me? (This is the first question I've been getting asked, so I will explain). I get tons of junk mail in my gmail inbox, and I recently got something from Health magazine that listed articles, etc. One of the things listed in the email said "Take our sex quiz!". So of course, I take the quiz! ha! Then, when I was finished with the quiz, there was a question at the end that asked for my name and email address and if the magazine can contact me for further comments...again, I said yes. And one of the writers working on the sex article for the March issue contacted me by email, asked me some questions, and one of my answers to one of the questions actually ended up in the magazine. Crazy!

I have decided after "starring" on The View last May (okay, okay, "being given only one line to say" on The View), I have decided to make it my goal to try to make it in some type of national media each year. Yes, I realize this is a goal only I would make! But heck, I made it on Chelsi's blog yesterday, so maybe I am on my way!

3 comments:

Chelsi said...

Haahaahha! You WOULD end up in some magazine talking about orgasms... Can't wait to hear this one!

Anniebanannie said...

OMG...I want to know!!! You're a star! How awesome it that?

Allison said...

Here you go!

The question was:
"Have you ever "faked" it?"

My response was:
"Never! I tell my husband exactly what to do and how to do it and he LOVES that!"