Tuesday, March 17, 2009

One wedding down...5 more to go!

Well folks, wedding season is truly upon us!

I'm very excited about the fact that I will get to witness the 6 couples whose weddings that I will be attending this spring and summer get hitched! It's a beautiful thing!

This past weekend, we attended the first wedding of the season. Chris Snapp, a childhood friend of Michael's was married to Erika Walter. Chris is Michael's best friend, Mike Snapp's brother.


From left to right: Mike Snapp, Chris Snapp, and Michael (in high school)

Their ceremony was incredibly Christ honoring and beautiful. Not to mention that we had a great time celebrating with a favorite couple of ours who go to our church. We had no idea they would even be there - a nice surprise. They are family friends with Erika - what a small world! Also, I was able to meet several friends of Michael's from his childhood and really enjoyed getting to know everyone.

Sorry I don't have any pictures of the event! I will try to take more at the next 5 weddings!

No comments: