Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Idol Picks and List of Favorites

After last night, there is no question about two people from the last group who will make it to the top 12:

Scott MacIntyre (LOVE him and LOVED Mandolin Rain!!!)


Lil Rounds (who doesn't LOVE Lil!?)


I truly have NO idea who the 3rd person is going to be! It could be anyone from Von to Felisha to Ju'not to Jorge. If I had to pick, I would say Felisha.


Is anyone else going to completely quit watching the show if Nathaniel makes it to the top 12!? He is so annoying!


Now for my favorites so far this season:

Adam Lambert
By far my absolute favorite...don't know what it is, but I LOVE him!!! I love his look...don't change a thing Adam!


Scott MacIntyre
He is precious! I loved seeing him sing and play the piano. I hope he goes far!


Anoop Desai
Who doesn't LOVE Anoop! He rocks!


Danny Gokey
Seems so sweet and is very talented...a very likeable guy. I think he'll go far.


Allison Iraheta
Not just because she has the same name as me! She is truly incredible! I'm was SO impressed with her awesome song choice - Heart's "Alone". She rocked it!


Kristen MacNamara
Not just because she has the same name as one of my favorite cousins! I think she's good! And I'm SO glad she got rid of her pink hair! I see why the judges are wishy washy on her, but for some reason she is one of my favorites though I'm not sure exactly why. Maybe because she's a karaoke hostess and that is on my short list of dream jobs???


Michael Sarver
I don't want to like him just because I feel sorry for him and think he's a sweet family man and wish he could stop working the oil rigs and make money from singing (and because he's from Texas)...but that's why. And probably not good enough reasons...


This is the first season of American Idol where I've truly been a dedicated watcher. Mostly because this is the first season I've owned a DVR. But obviously, I've jumped on the bandwagon! Yay for American Idol. :)

No comments: