Tuesday, March 3, 2009

How desperate can you be, Molly!!??!?

Apparently, she's VERY desperate!

After watching Jason propose to Melissa during "one of the most dramatic Bachelor moments ever", how could Molly decide she wanted to be with Jason so quickly?


Personally, I don't know. I mean, all it took her was one commercial break to decide?!?! And all in the name of love? That is not LOVE. Jason does not even know what love is! Don't even get me started on this topic! He has quickly become one of the most disappointing bachelors of all time in my mind.


And when you think about it, all these girls have spent the entire bachelor "journey" trying to prove themselves to Jason and how they are worthy of him...but really, what is there to be worthy of? Jason's not said or done one thing that has impressed me all season. It seems everyone is so impressed because he loves his kid so much and that is phenomenal, but I'm not so sure about his character.

Anyway - major disappointment on top of the fact that we all already knew this was going to happen because of the rumors flying around. All I have to say is I'm glad I opted to watch 24 first and then speed through The Bachelor Finale and After the Final Rose.


But I cannot end this incredibly negative (sorry!!) blog post without giving a shout out to Melissa! Girl - good job standing up for yourself and telling Jason off! Melissa expressed that she was so sad that Jason took away the sacredness of an engagement and proposal for her since she only wanted it to happen once in her life. I really feel for her on this point.

On a positive note, I think the 2 hour 24 special on Monday night was TRULY "one of the most dramatic moments in 24 history"!! Take that ABC!!!




Now for the big question...am I done watching The Bachelor?? Absolutely not! Keep 'em coming! (Don't worry - I realize this is so pathetic!) I just needed to a place to vent, but still don't know what I'd do without my Bachelor Mondays.

P.S. Did anyone else feel like they were watching Jerry Springer last night?!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree with you....I did not enjoy this batchelor AT ALL!!!! I know it's horrible, but I couldn't help but laugh when he was "crying"n on the final episode.....hope they really bring a good one to the table next season!!!