Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Hit Me Baby One More Time!

Guess where I will be tonight at 8:00 p.m.??? At the American Airlines Center for....


To say I'm excited is an understatement!! I'm even more excited that I am going for free and get to be in a box suite. I'm not a big fan of going to concerts because I don't enjoy the whole standing up to try to see the stage, etc. Really, I don't enjoy standing in any type of stadium whatsoever (which is why I only went to half of 3 Aggie games in my entire Aggie career). I'd rather be front and center, cheerleading...but those days are gone. What can I say? I'm a girl who needs the spotlight!! But tonight it's ALL about Britney's big come back!! You go girl!

Okay, now it's time for me to stop blogging (I've pretty much been reading blogs all morning)!! Madeline, Kosmo, and I are going to go run some errands and then do some yard work and then....get all dressed up for Britney! I'm going to be wearing my Britney-licious extensions and maybe even a circus conducter costume, who knows?? (ok, I'm joking about the costume).

1 comment:

Kori said...

Well......was it everything you thought it would be?!?!?!?